Elite 11 plus tuition classes
Elite 11 Plus Tuition Bromley Centre
Elite 11 plus tuition classes are taken on weekends.Currently classes are taken in small groups for Year 4 and Year 5.
Eleven 11 Plus Tuition run classes on weekends to gain a place at specific super selective and selective grammar schools like:
St Olave Grammar School, Wilson’s School, Wallington County Grammar School, Sutton Grammar School, Wallington High School for Girls, Newstead Wood School, Bexley & Kent Grammar Schools.
Elite 11 plus tuition has 2 phase preparation for excelling in 11 plus examination.
This 2 year tuition framework covers all elements of the National Curriculum ( Maths ,English & Reasoning VR/NVR & Creative Writing)that are assessed in 11 plus examination.
Year 5-Acceleration Stage-Phase 2 |Weekly 2 hours group tuition provided for this phase.
Tuition Centre Hours:Saturday : Year 5 Classes: 9 am to 11 am
Year 4-Foundation Stage-Phase 1 |Weekly 90 minutes group tuition provided for this phase.
Tuition Centre Hours:Saturday :Year 4 Classes: 11.15 am to 12.45 pm
Tuition Centre Address: Elite 11 Plus Tuition | Currently we are providing tuitions ONLINE ONLY using ZOOM software from last 2 years plus and our experience has been very positive.
Some of the benefits of Zoom sessions are:
- Children once they settle in to the online lesson format, generally like to have the classes from the comfort of their home.
- As children don’t have to travel on weekends for the classes, they are generally less tired and more fresh.
- It is also efficient and effective for parents too, as they have to do less travelling on a weekend.
- Also our online lessons are robust, challenging and engaging. One of the key factor for the success of an online lesson is that you have to keep the students busy and engaged with lot of knowledge transfer and skill development activities.
- Unlike other Online tuition providers, we provide tuitions in very small groups of 1 to 7 students. This is to make sure your child gets proper attention from the tutor in the virtual environment. In our experience, online/offline tuitions with 10-25 students in each virtual class is not very helpful, as children of this age get easily distracted. The tutor is not able to focus and provide individual attention and support to 10-25 students in the virtual tutoring environment. In the new virtual learning environment, small groups of 1-7 children work best for optimum learning experience. In an online class, we use Digital Pen and Tablet to write and explain concepts on a digital whiteboard. Classes are very interactive in these live sessions, and students can easily communicate with the tutor on the zoom platform .
Admissions are open and are ongoing now.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03301137996 for further details or if you have questions.
Please watch the video where we have explained the benefits of joining Elite 11 plus tuition!
We sincerely believe that your childs well being is important as we think 11 plus preparation can be stressfull for most kids. Some children are naturally skilled in dealing with additional pressure on account of 11 plus while there may be some kids who might feel stressed and show performance anxiety. We at Elite 11 Plus Tuition have teachers who are fully qualified UK teachers and who have experience in working with children to alleviate their stress and provide techniques and strategies to reduce preformance stress and increase mental sharpness.
If you want to know more about this the please drop us an email at email@example.com or call us at 0330 113 7996 now.